Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Samrep69 In Water.xml the canals and pools are defined as CalmingQuads in Water.xml iirc.
Any plans to combine these with your other fixes (Carbine Rifle MkII bolt, the PDW logo)?
Cool. Does the AA gun work too?
Great! Now all we need is a mod replacing all the model spawns with this vehicle.
What do these flags do, exactly?
@nikko1144 @qu4t Make sure you had the latest version, mine was a month or two out of date versus the newest one and didn't load but when I updated it did.
@evgame_ru It's a shader of some kind, probably tweaked for an overly dark and desaturated monitor.
@Eddlm This is a great mod, but there needs to be options to disable all blips (the current one doesn't disable bike rack blips) and to disable the tutorial messages - they show up nearly every time I go near a vehicle, and it's really annoying.
@meco0742 Script Hook V .net, search this site for it
@Eddlm Here are some bugs I noticed from the updated version:
- Annihilators/Buzzards no longer attack with their mounted miniguns
- Valkyrie turrets "fixate" on the last enemy they kill if there are no other targets, and keep shooting their bodies for several seconds
- The "Land helicopter" functionality is semi-broken: you have to mash enter on the option for them to land, or else they will reduce their altitude slightly and then return to their normal altitude
- "Re-enter vehicle" (part of the same button) also doesn't seem to work
- God mode just doesn't work, the squad's vehicles and the squad members themselves can still die/be destroyed
- Go to waypoint doesn't work, at least in the helicopter: the helicopter just keeps circling
- NPCs don't seem to use the Turreted Limo's minigun
Still a great mod, just a few issues I noticed which I assume were caused by game updates since this these last worked.
Looks pretty cool, but are you sure it's fully animated? In the first picture the pump clearly hasn't moved. I don't know how the Fortnite version works but that's not how a pump-action shotgun works.